Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Wrap-Up

February Wrap up???  I know you're probably thinking...what's there to wrap up?  Well, I'm working on that.  As I stated....bear with me, it's gonna take me some time to get into the swing of things.  I'm a blogger virgin!  LOL :)  Hope you all enjoy my last post of the month.  I promise to do better in the upcoming months with coverage of March madness and my favorite topic right now: NBA trade deadline.  Stay tuned!

Ok....so we're ending black history month and I remembered an article I wrote a few years ago as writer for my college newspaper, The Panther (PVAMU).  I was a business major, but I enjoyed writing and I knew I wanted to write sports...it was just something I liked to do.  I only did it for a year or so, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and I believe that experince has also gave me more motivation to bring to you some of my favorite things in the wonderful world of sports.  Click the link below and check out Beware, we're taking over by yours truly to see what I had to say in 2005 about the role of African Americans in sports.  Also...stay tuned!  I'll be blogging live from the American Airlines Center Dallas, TX as the Dallas Mavericks take on the New Jersey Nets.  It's their first game from the All-star break....hopefully the home team can walk away with the WIN!

Beware, we're taking over

Lori :)

No comments:

Post a Comment